We’re completely transparent when it comes to providing our clients with the expenses associated with the establishment of your business in UAE Freezones. The main reason for this is to ensure that we provide the flexibility to offer you the perfect package that will meet your requirements.
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) has now become a global hub for new business setup in the UAE, offering highly competitive pricing and a wide range of business activities. The IFZA company setup is a popular option for those seeking the most cost-effective general trading company license in UAE. Other licenses, such as consultancy licenses, Professional licenses, service licenses, commercial trading licenses, industrial licenses, and holding licenses are also issued by IFZA.
IFZA Business Setup: Unlock the potential of your business with IFZA. Our expert team at Setup Business One offers comprehensive assistance for IFZA business setup in the International Free Zone Authority. Benefit from a business-friendly environment, streamlined processes, and attractive incentives to propel your business to new heights. Contact us now to kickstart your IFZA business journey.
The International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) is an entity that typically refers to a specific free trade zone
or economic zone located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Free zones in the UAE are designed to attract foreign investment and promote economic growth by offering various incentives and benefits to businesses operating within their boundaries.
1. Location: It is located in the UAE and specifically operates in the emirate of Fujairah. Fujairah is one of the seven emirates of the UAE and is located on the east coast of the country.
2. Business Setup: It provides a platform for businesses to set up and operate in a tax-free environment. Businesses established in free zones typically enjoy advantages such as 100% foreign ownership, full repatriation of profits and capital, no import or export duties, and streamlined administrative processes.
3. Business Activities: It caters to a wide range of business activities, including trading, manufacturing, logistics, and services. It allows for various types of business entities, including free zone companies, branches, and even freelancers.
4. Support Services: Free zones like IFZA often provide a range of support services to help businesses thrive. This may include infrastructure facilities, assistance with permits and licenses, access to banking services, and more.
5. Regulations and Compliance: While businesses in free zones benefit from many advantages, they are typically subject to specific regulations and compliance requirements set by the respective free zone authority. These requirements can vary depending on the type of business and the free zone’s specific rules.
6. Strategic Location: Sharjah city strategic location on the UAE’s east offshore makes it an attractive option for businesses involved in international trade and logistics.
It’s important to note that the specifics of IFZA and other free zones may change over time, and the regulations and incentives can vary between different free zones within the Dubai city. Therefore, individuals or businesses interested in establishing a presence in IFZA or any other UAE free zone should conduct thorough research and seek professional advice to understand the latest requirements and benefits. Additionally, it’s advisable to consult with legal and financial experts familiar with UAE business laws and regulations to navigate the process successfully.
Setting up a business in the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA free zone) in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates (UAE), offers several benefits for entrepreneurs and companies looking to establish a presence in the region. Some of the key advantages of setting up a business in IFZA include:
1. 100% Foreign Ownership: IFZA allows foreign investors to own 100% of their businesses. This means that you have full control over your company without the need for a local partner or sponsor.
2. Tax Benefits: Businesses in IFZA are typically exempt from corporate and personal income taxes for a specified period, often up to 15 or 25 years. This tax-free environment can significantly boost your profitability.
3. Repatriation of Profits: There are no restrictions on repatriating your company’s profits and capital, allowing you to easily move funds in and out of the country.
4. No Import/Export Duties: IFZA businesses are exempt from import and export duties, making it cost-effective to import raw materials and export finished products.
5. Flexible Business Activities: IFZA allows a wide range of business activities, including trading, manufacturing, logistics, and services. You can choose the business activity that aligns with your goals.
6. Strategic Location: Fujairah’s location on the east coast of the UAE provides easy access to the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Oman, making it a strategic hub for IFZA international trade and logistics.
7. Access to World-Class Infrastructure: IFZA offers modern infrastructure, including state-of-the-art office spaces, warehouses, and logistics facilities, which can facilitate business operations.
8. Efficient Administrative Processes: The free zone is known for its streamlined administrative processes, reducing bureaucratic hurdles and saving time in setting up and managing your business.
9. Free Trade Agreements: The UAE has signed several free trade agreements with countries worldwide, which can benefit businesses operating in IFZA by providing preferential access to various markets.
10. Business Support Services: IFZA typically provides a range of support services to assist businesses, including assistance with visas, licenses, permits, and banking services.
11. No Currency Restrictions: there are any currency exchange controls or restrictions on the movement of funds, allowing you to conduct international transactions without hindrance.
12. Strong Legal Framework: The UAE has a well-established legal framework that protects the rights of investors and businesses, offering a secure business environment.
13. Access to a Skilled Workforce: The UAE has a diverse and skilled workforce, with individuals from various nationalities, making it easier to find talent for your business.
14. Potential for Expansion: Setting up in IFZA can also serve as a gateway to tap into the broader UAE market and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region.
It’s important to note that the specific benefits and regulations may vary depending on the type of business activity, the size of the investment, and the latest rules and policies of IFZA. It is advisable to consult with business advisors and legal experts who are familiar with IFZA’s current regulations and requirements to make an informed decision about setting up your business in this free zone.
Setting up a company in the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates (UAE), involves a series of steps and procedures. Here’s a general outline of the process for setting up an IFZA company:
1. Choose a Business Activity: Decide on the type of business activity you want to undertake in IFZA. The free zone allows a wide range of activities, including trading, manufacturing, logistics, and services. Ensure that your chosen activity is permissible within IFZA.
2. Select Your Company Type: IFZA offers several company types, including Free Zone Company (FZC), Free Zone Establishment (FZE), and Branch of an Existing Company. Choose the one that suits your business structure and goals.
3. Choose a Company Name: Select a unique and appropriate name for your company. Ensure that the chosen name complies with IFZA’s naming conventions and is not already registered by another entity.
4. Determine Shareholders and Ownership: Determine the ownership structure of your company. Foreign investors can own 100% of the shares in IFZA companies. Specify the shareholders and their shareholdings.
5. Legalization of Documents: Depending on your home country, you may need to legalize your documents through the UAE embassy or consulate.
6. Submit Application: Submit your company formation application to IFZA. You can usually do this through an authorized business setup service provider or directly through the IFZA website.
7. Payment of Fees: Pay the required fees for company registration, license issuance, and any other applicable charges.
8. Obtain Initial Approval: IFZA will review your application and documents. Once approved, you will receive an initial approval letter.
9. Lease Office or Warehouse: Depending on your business activity, you may need to lease office space or a warehouse within IFZA. Ensure that your chosen premises comply with IFZA’s regulations.
10. Sign the MOA (Memorandum of Association): Draft and sign the MOA for your company. This document outlines the company’s structure, shareholders, and activities.
11. Visa Application: If you require visas for shareholders, directors, or employees, you can apply for them through IFZA. Visa requirements and quotas may vary.
12. License Issuance: Once all requirements are met, IFZA will issue your business license, allowing you to legally operate your company within the free zone.
13. Company Registration: Complete the registration process, including obtaining a trade license, registering with the Chamber of Commerce, and any other required registrations.
14. Bank Account: Open a corporate bank account for your IFZA Company, which is essential for conducting business transactions.
15. Commence Business Operations: With all the necessary approvals, licenses, and infrastructure in place, you can start your business operations within IFZA.
It’s important to note that the specific requirements and procedures may change over time, so it’s advisable to consult with a reputable business setup service provider or contact IFZA directly for the most up-to-date information and guidance during the company setup process. Additionally, it’s crucial to ensure compliance with UAE laws and regulations throughout the process.
Applying for a visa through the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates (UAE), involves several steps and requirements. IFZA offers various visa options for investors, company owners, employees, and dependents. Here’s a general overview of the visa application process:
Note: Visa requirements and processes may change over time, so it’s essential to consult with IFZA or a professional business setup service provider for the most up-to-date information.
1. Company Formation: Before applying for visas, you need to establish a company in IFZA. Ensure that your company’s formation and licensing processes are complete
2. Determine Visa Types: IFZA offers several types of visas, including investor visas, employment visas, and dependent visas. Determine which visa type is appropriate for you and your employees or dependents.
3. Minimum Capital Requirement: Some visa types may require a minimum share capital investment in your IFZA company. Ensure you meet these requirements, if applicable.
4. Gather Required Documents: The specific documents required for visa applications may vary depending on the visa type and applicant’s nationality. However, common documents typically include:
• Passport copies (applicant and dependents)
• Passport-sized photographs
• Medical fitness certificate
• Emirates ID application form
• Employment contract (for employment visas)
• Attested educational certificates (if required)
• Marriage certificate (for dependent visas)
• Birth certificates (for dependent visas)
5. Medical Examination: Visa applicants may need to undergo a medical examination at an authorized medical center in the UAE. The medical fitness certificate is a mandatory requirement.
6. Entry Permit Application: Submit the visa application and required documents to IFZA. The application is typically processed by the immigration department of the relevant emirate. It may take a few weeks to process, and approval is subject to UAE immigration rules and regulations.
7. Visa Stamping: Once the entry permit is approved, the applicant or the company’s PRO (Public Relations Officer) will receive an entry permit. This entry permit allows the applicant to enter the UAE.
8. Travel to the UAE: The visa holder can travel to the UAE within the validity period of the entry permit.
9. Medical Insurance: It is mandatory for all visa holders to have health insurance coverage in the UAE. Ensure that you have adequate medical insurance for yourself and your dependents.
10. Emirates ID: Upon arrival in the UAE, the visa holder must apply for an Emirates ID card. This card is essential for various government and administrative purposes.
11. Residency Visa Stamping: After entering the UAE, visit the relevant immigration authority or the immigration counter at the airport to get your residency visa stamped on your passport.
12. Visa Renewal: Visa holders and their dependents must ensure that their visas are renewed before they expire. Visa renewal procedures vary depending on the type of visa.
It’s important to work with a professional business setup service provider or consult with IFZA directly for precise information on visa requirements, fees, and processes, as these details can change. Additionally, consider seeking legal and immigration advice to navigate the visa application process smoothly and remain compliant with UAE immigration laws.
The specific application forms and requirements for obtaining a license in the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates (UAE), may change over time. Therefore, it’s essential to consult with IFZA directly or work with a professional business setup service provider to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information and access to the necessary forms. However, I can provide a general outline of the steps involved in the license application process:
1. Company Formation: Before applying for a license, you must first establish a company in IFZA. This involves choosing your company type (e.g., Free Zone Company, Free Zone Establishment, or Branch of an Existing Company), selecting your business activity, and meeting the minimum capital requirements, if applicable.
2. Select License Type: Determine the type of license that corresponds to your business activities. IFZA offers various types of licenses, such as trading, service, industrial, and consultancy licenses.
3. Gather Required Documents: Depending on your chosen business activity and license type, you will need to provide specific documents. Commonly required documents may include:
• Passport copies of shareholders and directors
• Proof of residence of shareholders and directors
• Business plan
• Specimen signature
• NOC (No Objection Certificate) if applicable
4. Complete License Application Form: Obtain the license application form from IFZA or its authorized representatives. Complete the form accurately and ensure that all required fields are filled out.
5. Pay License Fees: Pay the necessary fees for license issuance and any additional charges. The fee structure may vary depending on the type of license and the duration.
6. Submit Application: Submit the completed license application form and the required documents to IFZA or its authorized service center. Ensure that all documents are in order to expedite the application process.
7. Application Review: IFZA will review your application and documents. They may conduct due diligence checks to verify the information provided.
8. License Issuance: Once your application is approved, IFZA will issue your business license. This license authorizes your company to operate within the free zone and engage in the specified business activities.
9. Collect the License: You or your authorized representative can collect the physical license document from IFZA or its designated office.
10. Compliance and Renewal: Ensure that you remain in compliance with IFZA regulations and renew your license as required. Business licenses typically need to be renewed annually.
Please note that this is a general outline of the license application process, and the specific requirements and procedures may vary depending on your business activity, company type, and the latest regulations in IFZA. It is strongly recommended to consult with IFZA or a professional business setup service provider for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the license application process and requirements
IFZA (International Free Zone Authority) is one of the free zones in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that offers business setup services to entrepreneurs and companies. The license fees for setting up a business in IFZA can vary depending on the type of business activity, the number of shareholders, and other factors. These fees are subject to change, and it’s essential to check the most up-to-date information on the IFZA official website or contact them directly for the latest fee schedules.
To provide you with accurate and current information on IFZA license fees, I recommend visiting the official IFZA website or contacting their customer support or sales team. They can provide you with detailed information on the specific fees and requirements for your business setup needs. Please keep in mind that fee structures and regulations may change over time, so it’s crucial to verify the latest information directly with IFZA.